Membership is open to anyone who is interested in preservation of the arts. We are more than an organization, we are like a family. New members are embraced by the organization. Friendships are forged, business alliances are built, and lasting benefits are enjoyed by all.
- Membership dues of $25 annually
- Attend General Membership Meetings held four times per year
- Volunteer for two 3-hour shifts at the Christmas Tour of Homes
- Volunteer for volunteer coordinator positions
- Meet additional financial obligations by purchasing tickets to WCFA fundraising events
Contact us at email@example.com to see how you can get involved.
Current Board Members:
Gina Conway, President
Linda Smelser, Vice President
Karen Valente, Secretary
Kelly Irvin, Treasurer